Office 365 Engineer
Are you seeking an Office 365 Engineer role? Here at our Matchworks offices in Liverpool a great opportunity has arisen for an Office 365 / Exchange Administrator to join our Cloud Services team. We are looking for someone who has administration experience in Office 365 or Exchange, or an ex graduate who is looking for a role in the Messaging area. The key purpose of this role is to manage the daily administration tasks and day to day maintenance of our Office 365 Hybrid environment. The role will enable you to develop your technical capabilities in the Messaging space and will improve your skills in Office 365 and Exchange.
What is the purpose of this role?
- Manage both incidents and requests within the Service Management tool, and effectively manage call volumes and escalations.
- Maintaining the Office 365 Hybrid Environment, carrying out daily tasks and day to day maintenance.
- Responding to any security related issues, such as Spam or Malware infected mail, phishing attacks etc.
- Resolving any issues with mail flow from Exchange On-Prem environment to Office 365 or vice versa.
- Responding to any messaging related issues provided by the Service Desk or escalating if required.
- Assist in Project work to optimise or implement new technology or solutions in Office 365 / Exchange.
- Experience in Administering and Troubleshooting Office 365
- Experience in diagnosing Messaging issues by reviewing NDR's and message headers, running Message traces etc.
- Experience in supporting all Office 365 Services such as SharePoint Online, Yammer, Teams, and Power Automate.
- Experience in Troubleshooting Office ProPlus apps, in particular Outlook.
- Good PowerShell Skills
- Have some understanding of Reporting in Office 365.
- Experience in Managing an AADConnect environment.
- AD Experience.
- Experience supporting and maintaining MS Windows Servers in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience of working effectively and positively in a busy, pressurised environment
Salary and benefits
This is a Band B role and attracts a competitive salary, 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays), 37.5 hour working week, pension and access to a range of Amey savings and benefits