Business Analyst - Cards
Are you a commercially minded problem solver? Do you love business analysis? Can you influence change? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Business Analyst, you will support the PSD2 Cards work stream. You will work closely with teams across the business to understand, document and deliver requirements, as we land some exciting new changes for the Bank. You will recognise the different customer perspectives and how colleagues are impacted by a project. As part of your role, you will need to make sure that all colleagues achieve their project completion to create fans across the Bank.
So what would you be doing?...
• Customer Journey documentation for eCommerce – including happy / unhappy paths and authentication options for each one
• Working with TSYS to define the EMV (card) screen changes for customer journeys
• Liaising with digital platforms / user experience to define changes to the internal platforms from a customer experience perspective – Edge/Mobile
• Documenting full requirements for transaction risk analysis
• Updating dynamic linking requirements and providing business angle on decision making
• Mobilising business readiness activity for the eCommerce plan – including customer and colleague communications, training, introduction of new technology and customer impacts
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• You will have experience working as a Cards Business Analyst within retail banking
• Naturally, you will have digital agile end-to-end project lifecycle
• Customer journey mapping experience is essential
• In order to be amazing in this role, you will have fantastic stakeholder management skills
• We need you to be able to flex into Project Manager role when needed