Business Development Executive
Are you ready to become a Business Development Executive for the world’s no.1 business coaching company?
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join a fast-growing business coaching company on a part time basis.
Hours are flexible but around 25 hours per week would be ideal with the option to fit around school hours if applicable.
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams, and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the world’s no.1 business coaching company at their Southampton office. Together they will work with business owners and directors to grow and improve their businesses which in turn will improve the lives of the owners and directors, their families, and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Making appointments over the telephone 80% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and webinar / seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects, follow-up communications with prospects
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining prospect database
You will benefit from:
- World class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- Monthly performance related bonus with no caps: The better we do, the more you earn
- Annual performance related bonus of £7,000 - £10,000 (Full time Equivalent) for reaching the company’s annual goal
- Flexible working hours
- Performance driven and love a challenge?
- Are you friendly charming persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence, and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a proactive and supportive team player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest, and open to learning as you go?
- Are you resilient to setbacks in the sales process and have a can-do attitude to get back right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Do you understand and apply the art of selling?
- Do you love outbound calling to prospects?
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check your junk or spam folder.