Business Development Manager
Are you ready to become a Business Development Manager for the world’s #1 business coaching company?
A unique opportunity for an enthusiasticBusiness Development Manager to join a fast- growing business coaching company on a part-time basis.
Hours are flexible, minimum of 20 hours per week, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable. Full time also available
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the worlds #1 business coaching company's office in Bury St Edmonds. Together, they will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Making appointments over the telephone: 80% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on MS Excel and a CRM System).
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £24,000p/a, depending on experience (pro rata for part time) plus OTE £6,000 Performance Related Bonus
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conservationist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Understand and apply the art of selling.
- Love Outbound Calling to Prospects.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.