Marketing & Executive support role for rapid growth local business - flexible hours & flexible working
If you're a highly organised dynamic executive PA with marketing experience and a flair for creative writing…
…and you're searching for an opportunity where you'll have significant autonomy and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
*Hours are flexible, c. 25 hours per week would be ideal (to fit around school hours, if needed)*
You'll be joining a dynamic, growing business services company, with a huge vision, to work alongside the founder and MD.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to be well rewarded as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will also benefit from ongoing training, development & upskilling in your role.
About the Role:
If you're the Creative PA we're looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company's based out of our office in Teddington, South West London. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve their lives, those of their families, their employees and have a positive impact on the community.
Our mission is to help local SME business owners to become even more successful by growing their profits, getting better results from their team, leveraging their time effectively and developing their business so it so it can ultimately work without them.
- Are you likeable, charismatic, have a positive outlook & understand what makes people tick?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
- Do you have an eye for detail & and a bias towards action to meet deadlines?
- Are you determined & self-reliant, with an energetic & persistent nature & the ability to influence & persuade?
- Can you think outside the box, are proactive, solutions-focused & go the extra mile?
- Do you love to write and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word?
- Do you have previous, practical marketing experience to position the brand, communicate the proposition, promote services & generate leads through content & nurture marketing?
- Are you proficient with a range of tech & marketing tools & social media platforms (Web, HubSpot CRM, Mail Chimp, MS Office, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)?
- Do you have excellent interviewing skills to meet new people and ask probing questions?
- Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a marketing plan, content & events calendar
- Researching potential clients & partners for targeting; building a target market database
- Managing & maintaining the prospect funnel & client contacts in our CRM system
- Creating & sending nurture marketing campaigns - email, direct mail - for sales follow-up
- Maintaining dynamic website content; building & promoting initiative-specific landing pages
- Using LinkedIn to connect & generate conversations with business owners in target market
- Researching, writing & publishing creative content (blogs, articles, 'value nuggets', press releases, etc.) & promote through social media channels
- Generating & publishing client case studies, testimonials & reviews
- Organising, setting up & hosting events - seminars, webinars, workshops
- Liaising with clients & prospects; maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Organising & supporting the MD with clients, partners and suppliers
- Attend business networking meetings & events to represent & promote the business