Senior Cyber Security Specialist
The Strategy & Direction team within Lloyds Banking Group, (LBG), ensure that the controls being operated by Cyber Security, remain efficient and effective based on the Group's overall appetite for IT Security risk globally. We provide expertise across the breadth of IT Security with accountabilities including; non-compliance, threat modelling and end-to-end assurance and we play a pivotal role in shaping the IT Security agenda for the Bank.
What you'll be doing.....
We're looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to join our growing team as Lloyds Banking Group transforms into a leading digital organisation. You'll shape and influence security guidance and help ensure that change is delivered both securely and at pace.
This role has a broad spectrum of responsibilities, which range from; setting direction, influencing strategy, establishing clear guidance and representing IT Cyber Security at key governance and decision-making forums. You'll also be involved in authoring key guidance documents such as strategies, guides, patterns, workbooks and technology roadmaps.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing senior level engagement and be the escalation point for governance related issues
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing key Cyber Security governance processes, procedures processes and associated templates and documentation as appropriate
- Representing Cyber at key and group wide governance forums
- Promoting knowledge sharing and education of Cyber Security
- Working with Audit/Business Risk/Cyber Control Framework reviews of the Governance processes within Security Governance
- Maintaining an awareness of new technologies or existing Cyber Security technologies
- Risk identification and prioritisation
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends and initiatives for dissemination across the wider Security Community
What skills and experience you'll bring.....
- Technical knowledge and broad understanding across Cyber Security domains
- Ability to review technical documentation and identify and articulate security observations and concerns.
- Experience creating guidance documentation, such as patterns, which provide recommended solutions and approaches.
- Familiarity with Cloud Security and 3rd Party assurance
What you'll get from us…..
You can expect our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out, through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
We'll also provide you with a total reward package that includes:
- A competitive base salary
- A performance-related share bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- A flexible benefit fund to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
So if this sounds like your ideal next role and you have the background we are seeking then get in touch, we would like to hear from you...