We are looking for a Part Time Team Co-Ordinator to join our client’s ‘A-Head Club’ team based in Bury St Edmunds.
Our client is a charity that supports people with a learning disability People with a learning disability, they seek to demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society.
They set up the ‘A-head Club’ with the aim of providing a place to experience new activities, to have fun and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere.
Job Title: Team Co-ordinator
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Hours: Part Time, 20 Hours a week
Salary: £11,507.69 per annum
About the role of Team Coordinator:
As Team Co-ordinator at ‘The A-head Club’ no two weeks will be the same!
Your role will be very varied however your responsibilities will include:
- Organising regular committee meetings
- Managing Budgets
- Planning the clubs fundraising events
- Promoting the club and the charity
- Booking special guests e.g. singers, entertainment
- Planning and distribution of the monthly newsletter
- Expectation to support when necessary
- Networking and talking to key stakeholders
- Organise and run arts and crafts and order all necessary materials
- Organise parties for 100 guest at valentines and Halloween and a themed party for the summer ball
- Setting up and tidying the hall
Experience is welcome but there is no substitute for the right attitude, a caring nature and a sense of humour
- Experience of managing budgets and events is desirable but not essential
- Opportunities available to gain professional qualifications
- Able to work on your own initiative and within a team
- A full UK driving licence is preferable
- Be outgoing and a good communicator
- IT skills
- Be driven and committed
If you feel you have the right skills, then apply today!
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Occupational Maternity Pay
- NVQ Funding
- DBS paid for
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Team Leader, Team Coordinator, Events Planner, Events Coordinator, Social Care Team Leader, Senior Support Worker, Care Home Manager, Supported Living Team Leader, etc.