Office / Accounts Administrator
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Office / Accounts Administrator to join their brilliant team.
They are looking for someone who is confident in all aspects of Finance & Administration, with excellent people skills, who is able to skilfully and proactively build fantastic relationships with parents and colleagues.
You will share their values of:
- Family (treating all children and parents as part of the family, not just a customer)
- Integrity (honesty and openness, 'meaning what you say and saying what you mean')
- Aspiration (striving for the very best for the children and families, the nursery and yourself).
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Your role will include:
- Setting up and accurately managing parent accounts, invoicing of fees and managing payments
- Accurately managing funding claims
- Manage occupancy levels and waiting list of the nursery
- Register new children, guiding families through the 'settling in' period successfully
- Working competently on computer software such as Outlook, Word, Excel & our Nursery Management software, Connect
- Meticulously maintaining and updating accurate Children’s and Staff records
- Managing budgets
- Managing office supplies
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents and colleagues
- Experience of handling accounts and finances in a busy working environment
- Passionate and positive (see the glass half full)
- A knack for making customers happy
- A flexible approach
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Salary & Benefits:
- The role is for 25 hours per week (shift pattern to be discussed at interview), the annual salary is £12,025 - £13,650
- They offer a significant discount for childcare as well as free meals and a host of other staff benefits.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV with a covering letter to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Please note that successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory references.