Data Strategy Manager
This role operates within the Business Data Modelling function of the Data Strategy directorate, and is central to strengthening our Data Management maturity. The individual will develop frameworks, standards, and processes which underpin how data is logically defined, connected and categorised - the aim being to promote a consistent understanding, and allow us to connect disparate data together to unlock value.
- Support the development of the Group's Data Domain model, aligned to the Group's transformational objectives
- Work closely with Divisions and Value Streams to help them define and categorise their critical data
- Leverage industry best practices to mature our approach to defining data structures
- Develop standards and guidance material to set benchmarks for the consistent definition of data and metadata; support business stakeholders through their journey to adopting such standards
- Analyse existing data structures in place and determine a strategic taxonomy which drives a more sophisticated set of Data Management practices
- Improves the understanding and governance of Reference Data through the development and oversight of the Group Reference Data Strategy, and corresponding standards
- Attend team meetings and contribute to broader scoping and planning activities
- Deliver clear and concise presentations to business stakeholders outlining challenges, approaches and solutions
- Develop a thorough understanding of how data is used in the business and what are the most critical types of data
- Awareness of the Group business, strategic priorities and data management practices
- Foresight to identify and mitigate data risks across IT, business and corporate functions
In return for your expertise, you'll receive:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.