Account Manager - Part Time
Zealous is at an exciting stage, we’re scaling the business and we need your help!
We are an online application management platform for the creative industries.
If you are an experienced account manager who would like to join our existing team and be key in providing a great experience for our customers, read on…
This is a maternity cover part-time position, one month of training followed by three months cover. This position may become full time depending on performance and other factors. The role requires at least 3 full days on weekdays between 9-5pm or the equivalent.
You will have the following responsibilities.
- Be the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters (email, Live chat, phone etc).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, keep these updated in a customer database.
- Learn, keep up-to-date with product updates and help improve our services.
- Help onboard customers and provide online demos alongside the sales team where needed.
- Help compile and update help files, testimonials and case studies.
- Compile reports to help boost customer acquisition and retention.
You will need a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle, provide existing users with an excellent customer experience and build long-lasting relationships.
You’ll have strong communication skills, the ability to work both with a team and independently, maintain a customer database and respond to inquiries effectively by phone, email and online. If you have an interest in the creative industries and technology, work well in a fast-paced environment where the product is constantly being updated, we’d love to hear from you.
£26K Pro rata
- Experience in Account Management and Customer Support
- Client facing experience essential
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Process driven with attention to detail
- Capacity to juggle multiple accounts, while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience with CRM software
Please click apply to send your CV and cover letter, illustrating your relevant experience to us.