Business Development Executive
Are you ready to become a Business Development Executive for the world’s no.1 business coaching company?
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join a fast-growing business coaching company on a part-time basis.
Hours are flexible, but around 25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/individual development programmes.
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to setbacks in the sales processes and have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Do you understand and apply the art of selling?
- Do you love Outbound Calling to Prospects?
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the world’s number 1 business coaching company at their Stoke-on-Trent office. Together, they will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Making appointments over the telephone: 80% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client database (currently on MS Excel and a CRM system)
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £25,000p/a, depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn
- Annual Performance Related Bonus of £5,000 for reaching company’s annual goal
- Attractive un-capped commissions on securing new business from your own network.
- Mainly office based, but flexible working hours where required.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to be well rewarded, both in terms of remuneration and flexibility as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will benefit from additional training and upskilling in your role.
How to Apply
If you’re confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision and feel that you’re the right candidate for this position, send your CV and covering letter to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.