Regulatory Reporting and Platforms Executive/Manager
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Join our Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms team located in London to assist in the delivery of Regulatory Change Initiatives for our European operations. This role will predominately be focused on understanding the data used for Regulatory Reporting, providing insight and analysis for stakeholders, and acting as a Data subject matter expert on Change Initiatives.
The London Regulatory Reporting and Platforms team is responsible for a broad range of internal and external reporting requirements for the Macquarie Group within the EMEA region. The team works closely with the Risk Management Group, other areas of the Financial Management Group, other business unit finance teams and the Group Treasury team in Australia. In addition, the London team have several major change initiatives to deliver over the next 18-24 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- understanding the data used by the London Regulatory Reporting and Platforms team, ensuring consistency across outputs and providing insight and analysis on data metrics
- acting as a Data subject matter expert on Change Initiatives, identifying the correct data attributes to use by working with stakeholders across the Group, and implementing the relevant controls to manage the data
- implementing a process to monitor Data Quality, including issue management and resolution, and feedback to Business Unit teams
- supporting the operation and evolution of the Enterprise Data Management framework, working with the Enterprise Data Management team and the Regulatory Reporting and Platforms team reporting function to execute the key pillars of the framework
- working with the Regulatory Reporting and Platforms reporting function to share knowledge on data
- keeping abreast of upcoming regulatory changes and developments and assessing the impact of these on Change Initiatives and data sourcing.
To be successful in this role you will have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also have an enthusiasm for data and a willingness to understand data definitions, its usage and the end-to-end flows.
You will also have:
- strong relationship management skills and an ability to interface with a broad cross-section of individuals
- a proven ability to take ownership and accountability for deliverables, balanced by sound professional judgement
- a strong excel and systems skills
- a well organised and methodical approach
- a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- an ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- an understanding of data governance in operation and involvement in relatively large-scale programs will be an advantage
- an experience of using data analytics tools such as Power BI will be an advantage.
You will be a team player, practical and well organised. You will also be highly experienced working with systems processing large volumes of data and the controls required to manage such systems.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now.
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.