CRM Engineering Manager
Can you nurture and guide colleagues on all things CRM Engineering? Are you able to implement revolutionary changes to core banking applications? Do you love working with PowerApps? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a CRM Engineering Manager, you will be part of our amazing CRM Solutions team, where you will lead and nurture a team of Engineers in building our CRM platform to support our growth and ability to create fans. You will work for a Microsoft showcase customer, where you can influence products before it they goes go out to market! – How cool is that? You will influence revolutionary changes to the CRM world and get to make a real impact on one of Metro Bank’s core applications.
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading a world class team of CRM Engineers
• Finding new ways to improve the speed, quality and security of our deliveries
• Motivating your team and nurturing their technical capabilities
• Guiding and mentoring colleagues on agile standards and methodologies
• Identifying and dealing with obstacles that could interfere with the team’s ability to deliver projects
• Keeping up with the latest industry research and emerging technologies
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• We believe in “one in, one up” at Metro Bank, growing our own and promoting from within. That is why we are looking for YOU! An AMAZEING colleague to move into this FANtastic new role!
• We need you to have significant experience working with Dynamics 365 Online, Azure and the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps and Power Automate
• In order to be successful in this role, you will have good knowledge on project management tools such as JIRA or VSTS
• Naturally you will have experience in leading a team of Engineers
• You will have a good understanding of Agile principals, processes and practice