IT Cyber Security Cloud Specialist
The world is changing. Our ambitious, new strategy will respond.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have already built the market leader in digital banking. But we need hardworking people like you if we're to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to the meet the ongoing digital needs of our customers.
As we continue to support security for the bank, we're building a Cloud-focussed Centre of Excellence within GCIO IT Cyber Security. This team will be primarily responsible for the daily running, managing, configuring, monitoring and
optimising of the Cloud native security offerings (e.g. Azure Security Centre, MCAS, Google Security Command Center, among others.).
We also identify, report on and remediate (where relevant and appropriate) any vulnerabilities/non-compliance/recommendations.
We'll also support the development of policy as code, automation of reporting requirements alongside other continuous improvement initiatives that may be identified and will contribute to the Cloud vendor's and bank's security product roadmaps by working with our partners (CSO, VS, etc.), vendors as well as the product owners for each Cloud platform to identify new requirements, use cases and exploit opportunities to use other vendor offerings/features.
A new focus area will be the introduction and support of a "canary" role to support the strategic cloud evergreen approach by understanding, developing and testing any new native security features or products and associated risks, as they are introduced by the vendor.
Knowledge / experience required:
We'll look to you to:
- Be seen as a Cyber Cloud security specialist with proven experience and a track record of administering/ running/ delivering a specialist Cyber Security field or toolset (such as application security, vulnerability management or forensics)
- Establish and build relationships with partners to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results
- Provide insightful information, guidance and advice to influence business decisions which enables business area to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to their decisions
- Through technical leadership support a robust team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching
- Notify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks ensuring alignment to relevant risk policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality ensuring that information is shared only with the appropriate teams
- Demonstrate exceptional compliance with Bank policies and standards
So what about you?
You'll have skills and experience in these areas:
- A good understanding and experience of Public Clouds specifically Azure and Google and ideally with their Security offerings
- Knowledge of and ideally experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Build/code/develop, deploy and maintenance of CI/CD systems (e.g. Jenkins, AzureDevOps)
Ideally, you have used some of the below previously too:
- Azure DevOps
What will you get in return?
You can expect our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out, through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
So if you possess the Cyber skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...