tiney Home Leader
We believe a great early education can be life changing. At tiney, we’re reimagining the childminding profession and training up a new wave of fantastic educators to give more children a great start in life.
We're on a search to find folks who share our passion for children and have the drive to open their own business that they can run from the comfort of their own home.
With no up-front costs, 1:1 support and a collaborative community, tiney provides you the support to launch a new flexible career in under 3 months.
tiney supports you to open up your own home-based childcare business. No previous childcare experience is required. We'll provide you with all the tools to succeed including:
- world-class online training to help you become an expert early years educator;
- covering most of your start-up costs;
- 1:1 support to help you launch your business;
- digital such as a website and business app.
- a growing community of other passionate educators.
As an Ofsted-registered Childminder Agency, we get you registered quickly so you can start earning within two to three months of joining.
As a tiney home leader you'll have the opportunity to spend more time with your own family, do meaningful work that has a direct impact on children's lives and set your own schedule whilst working from home.
- Be your own boss - This is a straight path to becoming an entrepreneur
- Flexible hours - You set your hours and decide on your weekly schedule, option to work 4 days a week or only during term time.
- Make money while having a rewarding career — realistic to earn up to £35k in your first year
- Work from home - spend more time with you own children and cut the commute.
- Support & community— tiney's team of early years professionals will have your back through the entire process and you will join our supportive community of educators around London
You should apply if
- You are passionate about helping children grow.
- You believe in the power of play
- You live in a London Borough (roughly within the m25)
- Have a great attitude and conduct yourself professionally
- Share our values and educational philosophies
Location: Based in London (roughly within the M25)
Salary: Variable but realistic to earn £35k in your first year