Project Manager - Level 1
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As a project manager, you will:
- Successfully manage allocated multidisciplinary projects and their associated activities from conception through to completion.
- Deliver work that meets the project requirements, customer satisfaction, SHEQ standards, and in accordance with Morgan Sindall and Sellafield standards.
- Already experienced as a project manager, you will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline. You will have an awareness of the issues and processes within a highly regulated area of operations and a sound knowledge of the construction industry.
- Have experience as a Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer, with a proven record of project delivery.
- Experienced in controls, electrical and instrumentation biased projects.
- Have experience of Design Management, Design Interpretation and Design Assessment
- Have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management, the supporting process and tools.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work and an appreciation of responsibilities for both customer and contract requirements and needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide evidence that have the appropriate background clearances for working in a high security/regulated area of operations.
Our work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.
Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA)
The ISA is an integrated team which consists of three delivery partners; Sellafield Limited, Morgan Sindall and Arup. Working in joint venture with Arup, Morgan Sindall is responsible for a £1.1 billion long term contract to provide essential infrastructure assets to the Sellafield Ltd site.
We are recruiting talented, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our teams. We have a great opportunity for you to join our ISA team where you get the opportunity to work on specialist projects, grow your skills and progress in your career.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.