Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As an Accountant – Project you will:
- Assist in managerial planning and commercial decision making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and overseeing related accounts administration.
- Support the administration of works contracts. Working closely with the Commercial team on the preparation of subcontract packages and modifications to contracts
- Assist in the development of contract management procedures; inform and train project employees and contractors on contractual procedures.
- Responsibility for correct financial reporting to the business.
- Develop and manage contract financial monitoring and reporting systems.
- Support the monitoring of project budgets and financial metrics, including billability, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist in reviewing of all projects’ expenditure.
- Responsible for controlling cash flow.
- Comply with all client’s contractual requirements in terms of financial reporting.
- Work with the management to develop a contract overheads budget.
- Oversee and provide training to the direct reports.
- Liaise with the client and delivery partners on all finance matters.
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
The successful candidate:
- Must be CIMA / ACCA qualified.
- Have strong excel and systems skills.
- Have a proven track record of working on long term projects.
- Experience of providing financial support to and working as part of a project team.
- Experience of developing, working and maintaining budgets and forecasts.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.