Senior Engineer - Process
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking to develop your career as a senior process engineer? Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company within the infrastructure industry? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure provides national design and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious senior process engineer to join our well-established team in Newport.
As a senior process engineer, you will ensure that above and below ground level a project is undertaken in accordance with the customer’s requirements for level and dimension.
What is needed -
- Relevant qualifications and experience associated with process engineering including jar testing, sampling, process design and commissioning of waste water treatment works.
- Ability and willingness to travel across Wales and Herefordshire.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Ability to deliver major projects and possess the organisational skills required to demanding deadlines
- Ideally qualified to degree level in Chemistry, water/wastewater treatment processes/environmental pollution control or equivalent with experience of wastewater treatment process control and optimisation
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.