Application Product Manager
Are you looking to lead on a game changing digital product? Can you deliver best in-class IT change? Do you want to make a difference in our new Application Development Team? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Fraud Application Product Manager, you will be the first point of contact for any queries that relate to your product, its functionality and how we use it. You will be part of our amazing IT Application Development team who make sure the Bank is built with the right applications, to help us grow in a safe and sustainable way, whilst creating fans.
So what would you be doing?...
• Overseeing the maintenance, development and testing for the IT fraud applications
• Assisting your colleagues with project and configuration changes
• Working closely with vendors to co-ordinate activity for any defects or incident management
• Testing and managing emerging risks on the application
• Providing subject matter expertise on all projects affecting the IT applications
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And...we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Experience as a Product Manager for a fraud and digital related tool, such as Threatmetrix, Lovation or Kount
• You will have a good understanding of IT enterprise infrastructure and frameworks
• To be successful in this role, you need to be able to oversee and maintain delivery controls and assurances
• Configuring changes to IT products will be second nature to you
• Experience of vendor management and application ownership
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!