Vistry Group brings together the energy and talents of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships (formerly Galliford Try Partnerships).
With developments from Northumberland to Cornwall and Cheshire to Norfolk, Vistry Group will be delivering around 12,000 homes a year across the country, this makes us one of the top five housebuilders in the UK.
We are a real powerhouse of a business with a focus on delivering for our people, our customers, our clients, our contractors and our shareholders.
Vistry Partnerships - Our Story:
Delivering homes and revitalising communities is at the heart of what we do. Working with local authorities, housing associations and investors, we create lasting partnerships and deliver vibrant, sustainable places to live.
As a leading regeneration specialist, we have offices throughout England and a strong national footprint. With over 100 sites currently in production, we are recognised as an innovative and collaborative industry leader, focused on creating as many new homes of all tenures as possible.
In a Nutshell:
This is a part time role, Monday to Friday working 4 hours per day (ideally mornings but subject to flexibility). In addition, there will be approximately 10 hours of overtime per month to align with the bid deadlines within the business.
Working in conjunction with a bid team on selective housing and multi storey residential retirement tenders, and from time to time working with a housing development team on selected land led opportunities, both within a deadline driven environment.
Reporting to the Bid Manager, the Bid Coordinator will deliver smart, consistent, customer focused and error free documents and presentations.
You will be supporting bid and development teams by coordinating documents including Expressions of Interest, Sifting Briefs, Pre-qualification Questionnaires, Invitation to Tender submission documentation and other proposals.
As with any bid role, a keen eye for detail is essential in order to produce accurate and consistent high-quality work.
What we would like from you:
Key Responsibilities –
- Tracking OJEU notices and tender opportunities via Tenders Electronic Daily.
- Completing ProContract procurement portal tracking, management and submissions.
- The coordination of accurate and consistent high-quality Expressions of Interest, Sifting Briefs, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Invitation to Tender documentation and other proposals.
- Reviewing tender documentation for completeness.
- Producing a tender deliverables matrix with set deadlines and owners.
- Attending bid launch, mid tender and settlement meetings.
- Attending site visits with the team where the submission has a specific quality response requirement.
- Monitoring and distributing tender addendums and clarifications.
- Developing and tailoring project case studies, CVs and organisational charts on an ongoing basis.
- Proof-reading all submission documentation to ensure compliant and error free responses.
- Creating well designed and structured bid documentation for submission in conjunction with company templates, branding guidelines, logos and font styles.
- Supporting bid submissions with relevant images, photography and supporting graphical tools.
- Producing Post or Mid Tender presentations utilising PowerPoint with input from the team.
- Managing and capturing all new submission content within a bid content library.
- Completing required weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reporting.
- Experience in a role requiring a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong IT skills; particularly Microsoft Publisher, Word and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with proof reading.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A positive attitude and outlook.
- Self-motivated / self-reliant and able to work without constant direction and guidance.
- Flexible attitude including working overtime outside standard hours.
- Experience within the construction industry
- Previous Bid Coordination experience with a track record of submitting bids on time and to a high quality.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
The Good Stuff:
Vistry Partnerships is a fast paced and exciting place to work. We offer our employees multiple opportunities to learn, develop and nurture successful careers with us.
Some of our key benefits include…
- Competitive salary and package
- 26 days holiday plus the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Private Healthcare
- Sharesave scheme
- Support with a professional membership
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us within Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.