Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans for our service users and leading a clinical team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
Our innovative app feature puts you in control of when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!