EU Mobile Sales Manager
As the EU Mobile Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, establishing and developing relationships with both agency and client advertising teams. The remit for the role will evolve but will need to work with both digital and mobile teams across EU5. Your primary aim will be to secure mobile advertising budgets for Samsung's mobile advertising portfolio. You will work collaboratively with demand and supply teams to structure mobile deals to meet client's campaign objectives efficiently. This position is an individual contributor role at the moment with a high potential to build a team around. You will require the ability to manage the active accounts from pitch to pay - therefore sales and account management.
Role and responsibilities
The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The candidate must also have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities.
Samsung Ads is committed to transforming the partnerships we create with media agencies and are looking for an individual to deliver this vision across Europe demonstrating our core values of Humility / Hard Work / Harmony. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior business development leader to join and accelerate Samsung's Advertising's agency and clients mobile partnerships.
What we need for this role We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with agencies / advertisers direct across the EU5.
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of partners.
- Evangelise Samsung's Mobile as opportunity alongside Samsung Ads unique data and insights to help solve complex problems in the programmatic world.
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new agency-focused products with your partners. Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate product enhancements.
- Build and facilitate agency proposals to meet campaign objectives in an efficient manner.
- Find opportunities to grow client spend through data analysis, research, optimization, coordinating with internal teams, etc.
- Represent the company at trade-shows and other industry events.
- New advertiser revenue generation through top 6 agency groups & key independents
- 5+ years of experience in full lifecycle sales at a media, technology, or mobile company with experience in mobile advertising, digital media, and advertising platforms.
- Experience building a book of business and managing against quotas.
- Proven success working with UK (and European) Advertising agency groups.
- The ability to lead, conclude and execute complex negotiations
- Independent, self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity, and resilient. Thrives in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
- BA / BS preferred