Legal Counsel - DPO
1. Provide optimal solutions through contract review and legal advice.
2. Minimize legal risks for the company by responding to the most relevant legal disputes.
Role and responsibilities
1. [Collaborate in contract analysis] Review a general contract and propose a solution to minimize legal risks.
2. [Support for legal advice] Examine general legal consultation and propose a solution to minimize legal risks.
3. [Respond to disputes and investigations of the Administration] Carry out activities to respond to the most relevant judicial conflicts such as litigation, arbitration processes, claims and investigations of the Administration and implement an established strategy.
4. [Identify and respond to the legal trends of a country] Identify and analyze the main legal trends of a country (legislation and jurisprudence) that are related to the activity of the company such as employment, the environment, human resources and the defense of competition.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full knowledge of specialized areas, solves a wide range of issues creatively.
• Works with problems of various kinds in which data analysis needs to evaluate identifiable factors. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
• Typically receives very few instructions on a day-to-day basis and receives general instructions for new tasks.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience and a university degree, or 3 years and a master's degree, or a PhD and no experience.