Consultant Relationship Manager/ People Leader
Consultant Relationship Manager/ People Leader
Are you working in a senior commercial role within a corporate setting and really want to utilise your skills and experience in a new way?
Perhaps you have achieved what you set out to and are now looking to develop and guide bright minds in an exciting sector?
Maybe you’re keen to broaden your professional profile and want to break into a company at the forefront of exciting growth within the innovative world of data?
This role is a great opportunity to join an established team in a rapidly growing consultancy which works with blue-chip clients to address the data challenges they face. You will lead the support and professional development of a community of consultants whilst they embark on projects with our clients.
Who are we?
Kubrick Group is disrupting the Data and AI consulting market. In just 4 years we have surpassed all our growth expectations, secured and delivered solutions to a genuinely amazing client portfolio (in excess of 60 organisations) and have changed the lives of over 300 high quality professionals by training them to become data specialists.
We hire successful, experienced professionals and pivot their career into a flexible and rewarding role, helping develop and manage the data professionals of tomorrow. This is a career defining opportunity to work with a differentiated offering, building the Kubrick brand.
What it is like to work with Kubrick?
Kubrick is a company going places. We are growing fast and we like working with people who are highly adaptable, motivated, and focused on growth. We are looking for people with commitment to deliver their projects and a passion for working with others to achieve results.
What will you do?
- Communicate regularly with your consultants whilst on client assignment
- Responsible for ensuring a consultant’s career journey is well-managed
- Interact with consultants frequently to understand sentiment and foster engagement
- Handle issue resolution swiftly and collaboratively with the wider business
- Provide excellent pastoral support for consultants
- Facilitate checkpoints between consultants and clients to track development
- Deliver timely, honest, and actionable feedback
- Maintain accurate record keeping of consultant data
- Help the business grow by being a valuable sensor for gathering information
Who are you?
We are looking for senior commercial leaders, with a proactive approach to support and development to join the People team as a Consultant Relationship Manager.
This role is ideal for experienced hires who want to join an exciting organisation that values flexibility, actions over words and encourages collaboration at every level. If you are interested in leaving the rat race, and want to be judged by your output, over input, Kubrick could be an exciting opportunity for you.
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years’ work experience leading teams to success in a commercial environment
- A driven people person who relishes supporting whilst managing expectations
- Always proactively on the lookout for improvements
- Ability to prioritise their own work to deliver the best possible outcome
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Active listening skills essential – not just waiting for your turn to speak!
- Good relationship management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and Emotional Quotient
- Ability to escalate issues when needed, but confident enough to act in autonomously
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Able to travel infrequently, within the Greater London area
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
What will you get from us?
- This position includes excellent potential for opportunity. As a company that has grown 100% year on year, we are now looking at shaping the next 3-5 year strategy to grow internationally. Together with the wider People team, you will be able to enact meaningful improvement that will have a direct effect on our growth and company-wide plans to support our fast-growing company
- Amazing flexibility – we do not care how long you are logged on for, or if you need to run errands in the working day. We only really care that you do what you say you will do. Accountability is huge to us
- We understand, more than ever, it is essential that candidates and employees alike can strike the best work/life balance that suits them. Although this is a full-time role (based on 35 hours per week), we are open to conversations with the right candidate about what flexibility you might require. This could be home working, staggered start/finish times etc. We would also consider any applications from candidates looking to work part time
- A collaborative, supportive working environment – we are a team (and a company) that loves what we do and supports, as well as challenges, each other!
The level of support you get here is unparalleled and we value experience and capability over bureaucracy. If you relish working with bright, motivated junior professionals, who hail from the best global academic institutions, this could be the perfect role for you.