Desktop Support Specialist - Mac Support
Do you love building and fixing desktop equipment? Would you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Do you love helping colleagues so they are able to fulfill their role? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Desktop Support Specialist for Mac products, you will deliver first and second line support to your colleagues. You will make sure that support tickets are resolved, create user guides, and provide continuous improvements to the back-office environment. You will be part of our super Desktop team, who make sure all our colleague’s IT equipment are built properly, so they can continue to provide an amazing service and create fans!
So what would you be doing?...
• Configuring and fixing Mac products for new and existing colleagues
• Creating user guides and documenting issues and resolutions
• Running fault diagnosis on hardware
• Patching and looking after the Local Area Network (LAN)
• Assisting with service level agreements for third party vendors and suppliers
• Providing support on desktop and hardware queries
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have experience as a 1st or 2nd line support for Mac products
• We really need you to be able to demonstrate your ability to administrate and build Mac devices
• To be successful in this role you need to have experience with InTune, JAMF and Office 365
• Knowledge of user hardware administrations, builds, laptops and mobiles would be amazing
• Experience of Active Directory and networking technologies would be great, but it is not essential