Tax Consultants / Advisors
An amazing opportunity for a number of experienced and qualified Tax Consultants to join a Reading based practice as a Partner or Consultant.
Inchmead is a small-medium sized practice in Reading and London, with national and international reach, and are growing the business using a “growth by size” model.
We offer the chance for a number of Tax professionals to essentially grow your own practice while receiving the support, branding and legal clearance of a larger, established organisation.
Candidates can pick their own hours and work remotely, or from our Reading Offices or a number of co-working office spaces throughout the UK. It really is a great opportunity for someone looking to manage their own schedule and build their own bank of clients.
These opportunities could work for a number of professionals, detailed below.
- Small practice Tax Advisors and Consultants – practitioners who would like to be part of something bigger to take that ‘next step’ or perhaps aren’t able to project the credibility because they’re a small practice and would benefit from being part of a larger practice.
- Newly qualified – practitioners who have recently qualified and want to make a career move, ‘step up’ to a practice of their own or advance their career but don’t have the opportunity in the practice they qualified with.
- Career movers – practitioners who have established themselves already but have limited (or no) opportunity in their current practice and would like to take that next step into a practice of their own without needing to setup some or all the facilities of the practice nor do they (perhaps) want the regulatory responsibility of being a practitioner.
We will consider candidates with one or more of the following qualifications;
- ICAEW – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ICAS – Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland
- ACCA – Association Chartered Certified Accountants
- AAT – Association of Accounting Technicians
- ATT – Association of Tax Technicians
- CTA – Certified Tax Advisors
- ICB – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- AIA – Association of International Accountants
- IFA – Institute of Financial Accountants
These opportunities are being offered with payment based on total revenue brought in by the individual.
- 70/30 split in your favour of fee revenue from the 'get-go'
- Ideally you will start with fee revenue of around £45,000 per year
The benefits on offer
- Being a Partner, consultant or associate at our practice (depending on qualifications, experience and revenue)
- Internal billing and fee collection, including collections using direct debits and cards
- Dedicated bank account & debit card (depending on revenue)
- Regulated accounting, tax and audit practice
- Professional indemnity insurance
- AML supervision and compliance
- New client onboarding and engagement letters
- Taxcalc client administration, tax and accounts production software
- Unlimited CPD with Mercia
- Tax inquiry insurance for all clients
- Practice email address and stationery
- Access to partners for client meetings
- Unlimited access to Croner Taxwise
- Extensive library of technical information
- Extensive library of legal documents
- Hot / cold file reviews
- Marketing support through Linkedin and email campaigns
- Office / admin support
- Desk / office facilities / Regus card
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are well suited to becoming one of our partners.