Credit Risk Collections Analyst
Have you got an analytical mind set with exceptional attention to detail? Do you enjoy the creative side of programming and risk analytics? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Banks in UK? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Credit Risk Collections Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering analytical insights and strategic proposals to enhance collections and risk strategies. This role has been created to optimise collections strategy to achieve the right outcome for our fans whilst improving the Banks arrears and bad debt numbers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Taking ownership of collections strategy monitoring and detailed analysis on portfolio arrears performance
• Creating and maintaining relationships with colleagues across the Bank and assisting on projects with external and internal stakeholders
• Analysing and processing large volumes of data in an efficient and accurate way to produce MI and ad-hoc analysis
• Identifying new sources of data and techniques to further aid analysis and segmentation
• Proposing enhancements to the collections and recoveries policy to enable enhanced collections capabilities
• Modifying and developing new strategies to benefit our customers
• Assisting on the development and roll out of new products and services
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• You must have working knowledge of credit risk and analytics
• You need to be proficient in a statistical program language (ideally SAS), as well as Microsoft Office
• You will have a good understanding of what data exists and what data would be required to build effective customer insight to contact the right customers at the right time
• It would be amazing if you had a strong financial industry background, with previous experience in the banking sector
• Ideally, you will have knowledge of regulatory requirements (CONC, CCA)
- IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE;