Senior Project Manager
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
The Senior Project Manager will successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with Morgan Sindall standards.
- Successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with Morgan Sindall standards
- Liaise effectively with customers & stakeholders
- Ensure a continuously improving health and safety culture
- Ensure Perfect Delivery of projects
- Support the client during pre-construction, whilst ensuring constructability of design
- Take responsibility for the management of a site to appropriate time, cost and quality targets and develop, forecast and monitor performance against these targets
- Implement appropriate Morgan Sindall policies and procedures
- Manage the project risks and opportunities in line with company procedures
- Manage the appropriate costs within the contract parameters ensuring maximum utilisation of resources
- Have an awareness of the issues and processes within the customer service areas.
- Have experience of working on and or leading a large Construction refurbishment project or projects.
- Have sound knowledge of the construction/civil engineering industry.
- Lead a multi-disciplined team.
Already experienced as a senior project manager, you will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline and you will have, or are working towards, a chartered membership of a professional institution.
Our work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.