Senior Planning Manager
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As a Planner you will be construction focused who is able to ensure that the project programme has a high maturity of constructability. This involves complex sequencing of the works; design, enabling works, mobilisation, procurement, construction, MEICA, commissioning and bringing into use.
Driving best practice this will require a technical background, construction experience (preferably in Infrastructure), 4D Planning linking the programme to the design model and the ability to work in a large project team during design, construction and commissioning phases.
- P6 planning and reporting - Project Controls, Earned Value Analysis and contractual impact assessments of change
- 4D experience working alongside the design team to drive design maturity through sequencing and workshopping with the wider project team.
- Development of junior planners and construction team members with planning responsibilities.
- Creation of a planning culture in construction teams from look ahead planning, procurement planning and linking back to the contract programme.
- Experience working with the commercial teams to achieve 5D cost incorporation into the design model is beneficial
Our work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.