Customer Service Advisor – Leeds - Flexible Working Available
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Customer Service Advisor earning £18,500 per annum you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, delivering brilliant customer service and meeting targets with an opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
What you’ll do:
- Work 37.5 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday – Sunday 07:00 – 23:00
- As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll take calls about billing and upgrades, as well as those having technical issues.
- Spend time understanding customers’ needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience.
- As part of a supportive, fun and friendly service team, your focus will be on having great conversations.
- Learn about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to empathise and understand our customers
- A love for problem solving
- A passion for delivering outstanding service
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Leeds – getting here is easy with Leeds train station just a short walk away and cycling facilities on site.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.