Telesales Executive - Homeworking
Telesales Executive – Full-time or part-time Temporary 6-month contract
Reporting to the Sales Director, the aim of the Telesales Executive role is to create new business sales opportunities. This will be achieved by using the telephone /Microsoft Teams to make outbound calls to IT decision makers. The objective is to book a sales meeting for the field-based sales team to discuss a qualified opportunity that you have uncovered. This role is for a temporary 6-month term contract.
- Achieve your monthly sales target of booking 5 x qualified sales meetings for the sales team.
- Outbound calls to generate sales leads. Work in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team to follow up campaigns.
- Use well written emails to follow up on opportunities that require more information before being ready for a physical sales meeting.
- Plan and organise sales appointments to achieve the maximum number of client meetings, in the most cost-efficient manner for the New Business Sales Consultants. (Lead Generation)
- Investigates the clients’ current and potential business thoroughly to identify immediate and future sales opportunities.
- Learn the portfolio of products and professional services sufficiently to be able to articulate the propositions to prospective clients and identify if the Company are able to sell into an organisation.
- Qualify sales opportunities to ensure that the types of services required are within NAK’s field of competence.
- Build and sustain a prospect platform to achieve or exceed the assigned client appointments and ultimately, sales targets.
- Work closely with the Sales Teams to brief them on new, qualified leads, in a timely manner and substantiate the leads generated. Follow up on progression with leads taken up, understand the level of conversion and assess why leads were or were not successful.
- Operate laptop and PCs with Microsoft Windows and Office software in a demonstrably competent manner to efficiently handle essential administration in a timely manner.
- Maintain forecast of opportunities on Hubspot
- Deal with inbound sales enquiries
- Maintain integrity of all client contacts on database
- Contribute significantly to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the NAK team and culture
Skills & Experience
Demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years B2B telephone-based sales in an IT environment
- Excellent client skills essential – strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of profiling accounts.
- Experience of identifying, generating and qualifying leads.
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft software (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Networking and IT is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines whilst demonstrating drive and a positive approach to work.
- Experience of working as part of a team with the ability to learn and develop new skills whilst showing that you can prioritise work efficiently and productively and manage your time well.
- Excellent communication skills (video, verbal, written and listening).
- Self-motivator, results and quality orientated, good organisational skills, attention to detail, positive helpful attitude.
- Challenges the status quo to create value for the organisation and our clients.
- Recognises and embraces change, seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Initiative - The willingness to move things forward by acting without needing to be asked and without due escalation.
- Achievement Orientation - The determination to perform at the highest standard, aiming to exceed norms and expectation.
- Client Orientation - The ability to recognise both internal and external clients and the willingness to cooperate with them fully, in order to help them achieve their objectives.
- Organising Work - The ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve a project or task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals.
- Relationship Building - The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team
- Communication - The ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others, using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and style
- Self-Confidence - The ability to make a positive impact and to maintain a credible position with others on an ongoing basis.
This is a role for a 6-month contract position. This can be on a full-time or part-time basis.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.