Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Infrastructure business for an ambitious and talented Project Engineer to work within our MSES Business Unit.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful, growing and exciting team.
As a Project Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for organising or undertaking design and checking work or providing
other professional services as required.
- May act as Project Manager for small commissions and manage a project team
- Provide technical advice to team members and clients.
- Minimum BEng(Hons), HNC or equivalent but preferably MEng in relevant subject.
- Actively working towards and approaching IEng or CEng with relevant approved industry body
- Expected to have extensive experience, understanding and knowledge of subject matter relevant to the discipline within which you operate.
- Able to compile fee proposals for small projects in conjunction with the Discipline or sector lead and Commercial team.
The right applicant will have experience on key sectors – Highways, structures, rail, and buildings. Ideally the candidate will have career experience in delivering construction projects or working in a design environment.
Morgan Sindall Engineering Solutions (MSES) is an engineering consultancy within Morgan Sindall Infrastructure, we specialise in providing; multi-sector temporary works design, underground permanent works design (tunnels & shafts), expertise across digital, material and geotechnical engineering and design management services. We have five offices across the UK; Rugby, Stafford, Salford, London and Motherwell. We currently work across a number of sectors including; Highways, Nuclear, Energy, Water, Aviation and Rail & Electrification.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.