Trainee Home Service Engineer Programme For Women - Tooting
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join our 3 month programme and we’ll teach you all you need to know; from how to set up the best and latest Sky kit to safely installing hardware. You don’t need any prior experience, just the determination and drive to provide excellent service to our customers, a manual driving licence and the confidence to use ladders and work at heights.
How it works
Over the course of the programme you’ll be buddied up with an existing experienced Engineer who’ll show you the ropes and help you along the way. You’ll benefit from on-the-job coaching and will receive regular check-ins with your Team Manager to make sure you’re on track with your learning, ensuring you’re gaining all the skills you need to succeed.
Covid – keeping you and our customers safe:
We want to make everyone feel safe while delivering the best service. That’s why we’ve introduced new safety measures such as:
· Working socially distanced and safely with your buddy for the duration of the programme
· Access to the very best PPE for every visit
· Health check-in call for all appointments 24hrs prior to the day
· Our commitment to social distancing, and minimising time spent inside customers’ homes
What you’ll get:
· The full training needed to be successful in your new role
· A starting salary of £21,000 per annum on the programme
· When the programme ends, you can apply for a permanent role with a full-time starting salary of £22,000 per annum
As we’ll train you for the job, what we’re looking for is passion and drive to develop your career as well as:
· An interest in technology and our products and services
· Great attitude and patience
· Willingness to learn and take pride in a job well done
· A manual driving licence
· Adaptable to the ever-changing weather
· Zero fear of heights and sometimes spiders
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to create your own career path and be part of an awesome growing talented team.
Currently recruiting for our January 2021 intake
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Virtual Recruitment and Training:
Your interview will be conducted virtually using video, we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful, it’s likely you’ll need to spend some of your time working from home training virtually, but we’ll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.