Commissioning Manager - Flexible Working Available
It is important we ensure efficiency, quality and affordability throughout the mechanical and electrical services of all our buildings, therefore we are expanding our services team and recruiting a M&E Commissioning Manager to join us on a 12months fix-term contract. As Commissioning Manager, you will lead all related activities, working closely with the building services manager and project teams to ensure the successful completion of commissioning management of all MEP services across multiple projects within South Wales and Bristol.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Technical appraisal of all mechanical and electrical Services design drawings, specification and technical submissions.
- Preparation of a detailed Commissioning Risk Register and Commissioning Activity Schedule as well as producing the Mechanical and Electrical services Commissioning Programme.
- Chair commissioning meeting and attend M&E meetings on completion of the project to complete a closing status report.
- Production of the Commissioning Programme.
- Site inspections.
- Own the collating, reviewing and commenting of commissioning method statements for each project.
- Provide technical assistance on all commissioning related matters.
- Lead and manage the witnessing and sign off all commissioning activities.
- Lead and manage demonstrations required by Statutory Authorities.
- Produce and control the commissioning file of test results.
- Lead the seasonal commissioning and soft landings process specific to each project.
- Co-ordination of Energy Synergy Strategy.
- HNC/HND in Mechanical and Electrical.
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection, Testing and certification.
- City and Guilds 237701 and 237702.
- Experience of commissioning and documenting mechanical works.
- Have a proven ability to communicate to people at all levels of an organisation.
- Relevant Degree.
- Member of the CSA.
In return we reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, full private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. Applicable roles will benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace and will consider flexible and agile working. We are a disability confident employer.
Willmott Dixon is a privately-owned contracting and interior fit-out group with a local regional presence throughout the UK. Founded in 1852, we are family run and dedicated to leaving a positive legacy in our communities and environment. Our passion is to create spectacular outcomes for our customers in the knowledge that our projects have a huge beneficial impact for the UK's economic growth and prosperity.
We are also passionate about our people and have a real focus and drive to support their continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion is what differentiates us and has allowed us to enjoy considerable success in recent years, underlined by placing 5th in the 2020 Sunday Times list of Best 100 Companies to Work For - better than any other construction company. Times Top 50 employers for women 2020 as well as our platinum award for 'Investing In People'
Add to that our numerous other awards, including three Queen's Awards for Enterprise in five years; our industry-leading approach to sustainability - we have been carbon neutral since 2012; and a strong financial position, with 100% UK turnover and no bank borrowings…we believe we truly can offer a career of a lifetime.