Technical Sales Engineer - Hydrogen
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials Honeywell Universal Oil Products – Hydrogen Technical Sales Engineer
Are you ready to help us make the future?
UOP is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell. It is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing. Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
The future is what we make it.
Join a high-performance sales team as a Technical Sales Engineer in a Fortune 100 company. You will be primarily accountable for assessing hydrogen enquiries and driving engineering disciplines to develop winning proposals for projects ranging in value from $2 – $20 million dollars. You will interface with our customers, participate in business and sales strategy meetings and lead pricing and engineering reviews with our leadership teams. This position is based in Bracknell, UK.
A bachelor’s degree in business, science or engineering is required. To succeed in this position, you should have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and ability to drive results from a global team of experts. You must be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build internal relationships and relationships with key suppliers.
Prior experience with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) and membranes, technical sales, sales support, engineering design or project management experience is a plus.
Technical Sales Engineer:
- Leading technology selection, process configuration and proposal strategies.
- Driving the development of technical and commercial proposal deliverables.
- Collaborating with internal departments and company technical experts to develop winning technical and commercial proposals.
- Articulating economic benefits of equipment offerings.
- Writing and presenting technical and commercial proposals that include analysis and response to customer requirements.
- Preparing cost workbooks for project opportunities.
- Presenting and explaining the cost workbooks to senior management in cost/price review meetings.
- Coordinating and presenting engineering solutions to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, science or engineering.
- Experience in selling/proposing process equipment, engineering design services, licensed technology or construction services for oil, gas or petrochemicals projects.
- Experience in selling/proposing solutions for hydrogen recovery and purification or closely related gas processing industry.
- Excellent planning, execution and project management skills.
- Familiarity with modular equipment design, procurement, fabrication and delivery.
- Experience in cost estimating equipment and turnkey projects.
- Ability to manage and influence others with a demonstrated capability to collaborate with people and organisations while delivering results.
- Ability to write persuasive proposals that clearly articulate the technical offering, capabilities, scope of supply and quantified benefits of the offering.
- We offer
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading bonus and package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation