Community Support Worker
Do you want to be one of our community / home care worker heroes?
Optima Health and Social Care Ltd is looking to recruit Community Support Workers to join their team based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Now more than ever we need people who are either:
- Looking to join the health and social care workforce for the first time
- Simply looking for a change of direction from your current role
- Experienced in supporting children and young people with complex health and additional needs
- Experienced in supporting adults with complex and additional needs
Well Optima Health and Social Care would like to hear from you today!
- You must have English as your first language or be fully fluent in English
- Flexibility to work days, evening, nights and weekends
- Be able to travel to and from service suers houses (max 1 house per day)
- Commit to minimum of 18 months contract (for service user benefit)
- Can use mobile apps to access info needed to complete work tasks
- Full training from our in-house team of Nurses
- Full access to E-Learning courses
- Automatic enrolment to professional qualification training
- Friendly and efficient team of support managers everyday 24/7
- Excellent rates of pay – up to £10.00 per hour
- Work Patterns - Planned (monthly in advance) or rolling rota and consistent work patterns
- Fixed Hours Contracts of Employment – Not Zero Hrs Contracts
- Access to COVID-19 Vaccinations (as part of Government Priority Lists)
- Weekly Covid-19 Self Testing available to keep you and others safe
- Real and rewarding work with fantastic service users and families
- Be part of the wider multi-disciplinary team including NHS Specialists
What areas do we need you to work in?
How Many people do we need?
3 x Full time contracts (40 hrs) or equivalent part time contracts
We hope so.
Simply follow the link and upload your CV.
We will be in touch very quickly and have a chat over the phone and take it from there!