HR and Admin Assistant
HR and Admin Assistant
We are looking for a motivated and talented HR and Admin Assistant to join a small, friendly, and driven team for 12 months at a crucial and exciting time.
Position: HR and Admin Assistant
Location: Hammersmith, London and from home when appropriate
Hours: Full Tine 36 Hours per wekk
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: £27k per annum
Benefits: Our client values their employees and offers a fantastic benefits package including:
- The annual leave entitlement is 25 days (calculated pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Employee Assistant Program
- Benefits by Sodexo
Closing date: 27th January 2021
As HR and Admin Assistant you will action and offer advice in all areas of the employee lifecycle including recruitment and support HR projects that seek to continually improve our HR processes and practices, including the continued development of policies and procedures.
In addition, this role will support the Senior Management team in a wide range of administrative areas.
Some of the main duties of the role include:
- First point of contact for HR Enquires.
- Recruitment processes, liaising with managers, arranging interviews, post job adverts.
- General HR duties such as reports, tracking annual leave, running HR system, arranging training, etc.
- Provide administrative support for the management team
- Attend and minute Board meetings, produce and circulate accurate minutes within agreed timescales.
We are looking for a proactive and organised individual who is excited by a different challenge each day. You must have attention to detail, be a self-starter, be able to multi task and have excellent organisational skills.
Experience of working as a HR Assistant or Coordinator as well as a solid understanding of employment legislation and employee relations is essential, together with an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a busy environment and from home. The ideal candidate will have experience in working for not for profit organisation previously.
About the Organisation
Our client is an independent local charity supporting children and adults with learning disabilities and their carers and families. Their mission is to work with and represent people with learning disabilities to ensure their voices heard and their rights met.
You may also have experience in areas such as HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Administrator, etc.