Customer Service Advisor (Term Time Only)
About the role
Our Customer team are dedicated experts who strive to help our schools and customers use Arbor as effectively as possible!
This is a term time only position - perfect for someone looking for flexibility!
We are looking for a friendly and passionate Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer team and help us provide excellent first line support to schools. The remit and focus of the role is to effectively deal with incoming calls and emails in a polite and timely manner. It’s a broad and exciting role, so we’re looking for someone up for a challenge - if you’re a customer service superstar who cares about education, this is the role for you.
- Providing excellent first line support to resolve customer queries via incoming calls and emails.
- Ensuring queries/complaints are resolved for clients within service level agreements (SLAs).
- Resolving or refering queries to Customer Success Managers, Account Managers and 2nd line CSAs as necessary.
- Working closely with all relevant departments, ensuring all necessary relationships are maintained.
- Maintaining and keeping Zendesk and CRM up to date.
- Working within company SLAs and adhering to ticketing best practice.
- Consistently representing and working in line with company values.
- Identifying and proactively sharing key themes arising from calls and emails.
- Capturing customer feedback on feature requests.
We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills and a proactive attitude towards helping customers. Beyond that, we’d love to see:
- Understanding of the national educational landscape is desirable.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- A proactive approach to answering calls and emails.
- Strong ability to use CRM & MIS systems.
- Excellent ability to interpret data and understand school needs and develop school insights.
- Strong problem-solver who isn’t afraid to work across teams to find solutions.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, and results-oriented culture.
- Able to quickly learn our products and understand how they fit within our customers’ businesses and how they add value.
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- 25 days (pro rata) annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- A personal budget for professional development
- Volunteer Days - take a day off each year to work with a charity of your choice
- Childcare Vouchers and a Bike To Work scheme
- Free breakfast in the office every day
- Flexible working if you need it
- Regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making and escape rooms)
- Fantastic offices in Leeds City Centre.