Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Team Member. It’s a fast-moving, fun and rewarding role, helping road-weary customers feel human again. Working with some fantastic brands, you’ll help keep the site running like clockwork, 24/7.
Full time nights position
Starting hourly nights rate £9.22ph
Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities
In return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Team Member, you’ll need to be:
- An energetic, friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn and progress
Got experience in a customer service environment? Brilliant. Even better is a desire to work hard, have fun and build your Welcome Break career.
Key benefits for Team Members
- 28 days’ holiday pro rota
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
You must be 18 years of age or over to apply for a night’s role. Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 25’s. Please note internally we call this role a Sales Team Member