Great head for business? Good with people? If you can stay cool under pressure, you could make it as a Retail Manager with our client. Heading up your own unit, you’ll lead the team and drive profitable sales growth. In return, you’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your career with the potential to progress to more senior management roles.
Up to £25,000pa plus Bonus
Full time position
Fantastic benefits & discounts, subsidised meals, free parking & great career opportunities
Make no mistake, this role is demanding. But if you have the right qualities and you’re up for an exciting challenge, we’ll help you reach your full potential.
The qualities we look for:
To make it as a Unit Business Manager, you’ll need to be:
- Strongly business-focused with a desire to succeed
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- An energetic people person who can inspire every member of your team
- A good communicator, innovator and problem solver
- Ambitious to go far in your management career
You’ll already have a good track record managing a team and delivering results in a fast-moving retail or catering environment. You’re now ready to take that experience to the next level.
Key benefits for Unit Business Managers
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Family healthcare plan
- Generous discounts on hotel rooms for you and family members
Due responsibilities within the role applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over. Please note internally we call this role a Unit Business Manager.