Interactions Design Specialist
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're seeing the big changes in the banking sector brought about by shifts in technology, our customers' changing preferences and the evolving and regulatory environment. So we're adapting, innovating and responding at pace to ensure we can continue become the best bank for customers.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
The Customer Interaction, Design and delivery team are a centre of excellence for the initiation & generation of all interactions with our Retail customers through inbound and outbound channels (branch, internet, telephone, direct mail, email & SMS). This allows a positive experience for the customer across all channels and ensures customer's needs are met in a timely and appropriate manner.
We're looking for an Interaction Design Specialist to join our Customer Interaction Design & Delivery team within Analytics & Interactions, responsible for driving forward the developments we're making to improve levels of personalisation in our customer communications and experiences. You'll be responsible for the design, delivery and optimisation of product specific interaction portfolios; developing clear plans to optimise existing interactions and identifying new opportunities where value can be generated to ensure business objectives are achieved. The focus will be on growing the impact of our communications & experiences by making them more relevant and useful for customers.
Our ideal interactions design specialist will:
- Be the key SME for several product areas within Interaction Design & Delivery, sharing design standard methodology and finding opportunities to optimise interactions based on test and learn activities, integrating personalisation wherever possible.
- Develop and manage a robust project plan for how we'll achieve our specific goals relating to improving levels of personalisation and delivering business value from our communications and experiences.
- Coordinate & lead colleagues within CCO as well as external teams to deliver against this plan, working collaboratively to develop ideas and contribute towards the strategy.
- Work and support senior leaders to communicate the developments in Interaction portfolios, producing PowerPoint packs to update on progress against the agreed roadmap.
- Use your understanding of the role & importance of personalisation to build effective material that can be used to educate other colleagues across CCO, embedding personalisation as a key consideration within any new communication design.
To deliver this role effectively, you'll need:
- Knowledge and experience of working with SQL (ideally Teradata)
- To be comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to co-ordinate a complex project plan.
- Ability to translate technical, analytical or research projects & provide insight
- A good grounding in data and have analytical experience in particular for the delivery of customer communications.
This role provides the scope to work flexibly, develop personally and work collaboratively with a results-oriented team to transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group's vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.