Digital Marketing Manager - Part - Time/ Flexible Working Available
Future Anthem is the market leader in Game Data Science, using AI and machine learning to provide actionable intelligence to help our customers – games studios and casino operators - grow responsibly with measurable improvements that enhance the casino player experience for everyone.
Future Anthem is a team of intelligent, inquisitive and talented people with a passion for data and results.
We offer a positive flexible working culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving.
About the role
The role is 25-30 hours per week, working remotely and can be done around school hours. When it's safe to do so, the role will require occasional travel to Central London.
This is a new and exciting role within Future Anthem, responsible for building, monitoring, and owning digital campaigns for this rapidly growing and revolutionary Data Science B2B business.
What you'll do
- Support our business goals and targets — generate leads, raise awareness and reinforce marketing’s value-add within the business
- Work with marketing and sales to develop and implement new, bold marketing campaigns — social media, direct email etc.
- Manage and engage with our B2B audience — owning and delivering a range of online (and offline) events and social media
- Provide regular reports on marketing activity and insights into trends
- Conduct research on prospects
- Rigorously A/B test strategies to improve campaign effectiveness
- Manage and help to create a library of marketing collateral — case studies, white papers, product sheets, website pages etc.
- CRM improvements — understand data to drive personalised, effective user workflows
- You enjoy (and can move seamlessly between) the commercial and numerical side of the role
- It would be advantageous if you held a marketing or business degree
- You can demonstrate digital marketing savvy, drive and a passion for continuous improvement
- You will have in-house B2B marketing experience with events specific skills and experience among your general marketing experience (ideally with some of this gained in the tech industry)
- You are comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity and can demonstrate the ability to change and adapt as our ‘start up’ grows.
- You demonstrate a high degree of confidence in communicating with customers
- You have sound written and spoken English
- You are comfortable with engaging with social channels including LinkedIn
- You have strong numerical capabilities and a liking for data — including how you can use data and data solutions to drive measurable results.
Location: Future Anthem is working remotely for the near future however you should live within commuting distance to the London office.