Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits
The Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits role is part of the Total Rewards team based in London. This role primarily provides analytical support to the Regional C&B managers for the EMEA & APAC regions. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
• Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
• Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
• Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
• Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
• Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
• Analyzes data and prepares job pricing recommendations for manager for executive, complex or niche roles.
• Degree educated or Equivalent
• Strong Microsoft excel skills.
• Strong skills MS office, including Power Point.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
• Strong presentation skills – able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
• Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable.
• HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience preferable
• Previous Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
• Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through e-mail/teleconferencing.
• Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, negotiation and influence, tact and diplomacy. Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities to provide a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as to develop and deliver presentations.