RES Work Based Skills Coach - Motor Vehicle
RES Work Based Skills Coach – Motor Vehicle
1 day per week, temporary
£16.70-£17.52 per hour, plus holiday pay
Rotherham College (will include travel)
Rotherham Education Services supply the RNN Group with flexible temporary workers.
We require a temporary worker to assess motor vehicle apprentices in workplaces in Rotherham.
We have approximately 8 learners who are near completed and could complete their Apprenticeship with the immediate support and focus of a Work Based Skills Coach.
This will be for 7.5hours per week and would require an immediate start.
The Ideal applicant will:
- need to be a fully qualified WBL assessor and experienced in all Automotive qualifications (light & heavy).
- Hold industry related qualifications
- Hold an Assessing Qualification
Why work for us?
- Full & part time hours available
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated co-ordinator to help you through the process of applying and whilst you are engaged with us
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to RNN gyms, restaurants and salons
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
Closing Date: 22nd January 2021 – if you are shortlisted for this post you will be contacted within a week of the closing date.