Retail Ops Support Leader- South Coast
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of Retail Sales Team within the Customer Service Group, you’ll create, support, coach and motivate Retail Store Advisors to showcase our full range of products and services to potential new and existing customers at a Sky Retail Store, typically in a shopping centre.
What you’ll do:
As an Operational Support Leader, you will support the retail store teams to showcase our ground breaking products and services to potential new and existing customers. We rely on you to build and inspire teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience and create fans of Sky.
- Reporting to a Regional Manager you will be responsible for supporting Advisors and your Team Leader colleagues across the country to deliver outstanding service to our customers and embed operational change and initiatives
- Supporting through effective coaching and development conversations with our Sales Advisors you will be hands on and proactive in driving improvements in sales performance and have a strong knowledge of our product portfolio with the ability to showcase to all stakeholders
- Collate and communicate customer insight to the wider Retail Leadership Team, through your expertise, you will make recommendations to improve interactions with our customers
- Driving operational change and opportunities to better serve our customers – you will be responsible for collating and communicating feedback to senior stakeholders
- Directly supporting new tenured Sales Advisors to help embed knowledge of sales and system processes. You will be an advocate of Sky and an ambassador to our people
- Travel between multiple sites within a region will be required. You will need to be flexible to provide operational support where required day to day
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication skills, listening and questioning with a passion for developing people through effective coaching
- A passion for customer excellence and the ability to showcase outstanding service
- Influencing others to deliver against sales targets and customer metrics
- Time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritise along with attention to detail and the ability to read and interpret data
- Ability to embrace and embed change through new ways of working
- Resilient and agile in a fast-paced working environment with ambitious and motivation to achieve more by believing we can always be better
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
This role will cover the South Coast in the following areas; Slough, Crawley, Brighton, Hounslow, Kingston, Basingstoke and Maidstone.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.