Senior Trading Manager – Loyalty
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
As Trading Associate for Loyalty Optimisation, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering in quarter performance analysis and optimisation initiatives across Loyalty Change and Stay. Bringing together for the first time an overall view of performance across our customer retention estates. You will need to understand all commercial KPIs across both areas to be able to optimise performance and make recommendations that benefit our P&L performance.
You will need to be a strong collaborator with Loyalty Trading, Base Management and Customer Service Group to ensure Sky leadership team makes informed and timely decisions
– Become an expert in overall customer churn performance across Loyalty with a good understanding of the key drivers at route to market level.
– Provide quality analysis daily / weekly across Loyalty to understand factors that positively and negatively impact in quarter P&L performance; working closely with Base Management team and Trading Performance to ensure delivery of appropriate recovery or improvement plans.
– Responsible for reviewing in quarter metrics optimisation metrics across Loyalty such as Transfer to Turnaround, CPS, Offer Use Management, Call Mix optimisation, etc to deliver best possible outcome for business and for our customers working closely with Heads of Trading for Loyalty Change and Stay.
– Deliver and implement new reporting suite which allows these key metrics to be tracked weekly across Loyalty to allow weekly review sessions between Base Management, Trading Performance and Finance on key Optimisation metrics
– Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the matrix based on collaboration, trust and delivery
What you’ll bring:
– Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations.
– Credible communicator and able to present work to the RTM Trading Lead and Head of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal). Ability to link quantity and qualitive inputs to create meaningful storytelling in PowerPoint with a clear layout that conveys a concise story.
– Excellent numeracy skills along with technical skills including excel/database/modelling; with the ability to manage and maintain large and complex data in a variety of formats to build actionable plans – spreadsheets, templates and trackers
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. In a high profile, pressurised environment
– Able to work across a matrix organisation with Base Management, Trading Performance, Finance and CSG support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.