Strategic Consultant - Asset Management
What we do
At Amey Strategic Consulting our purpose is simple: apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value, and manage risk. We are market-leading Asset Management specialists, data-driven, and powered by an amazing collaborative team.
We help organisations make informed decisions about getting value from their assets. We work with organisations which own or operate some of the most interesting infrastructure, working with them to enhance their asset management practices and realise the benefits of asset management digitalisation. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we're big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for ideas to thrive.
We are seeking Consultants who will help lead and influence the performance of some of the largest infrastructure owners internationally and, in doing so, improve the experience for their customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value from their asset base
- Developing asset information systems and processes that create a whole life value view of asset portfolios
- Supporting the development and implementation of large asset management strategies and plans
- Coaching our clients through Asset Management transformation programmes which address the cultural, digital and leadership elements of change
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities)
What you'll bring:
To support our ability to engage closely with our clients, understand their challenges and develop solutions which are appropriate to them, we are particularly interested in applications from individuals with practical experience with infrastructure organisations. Ideally, you'll combine that with:
- Professional curiosity and a willingness to both learn and share
- Good understanding of how to analyse and interpret asset data and asset management information to support decision making
- Clear ability to identify issues in process maturity and propose value-based improvement strategies
- Proven ability to balance financial and technical demands within projects to deliver the required outcomes
- Familiarity with asset management models, business models, and relevant standards such as the IAM Asset Management Anatomy and ISO 55001
- Experience in planning and supporting change programmes
- Understanding and evidence of effective team-work and collaboration
- Adaptability to apply skills and create solutions in unfamiliar business areas