Senior Strategic Consultant - Asset Management
At Amey Strategic Consulting our purpose is simple: apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading Asset Management specialists, data-driven, and powered by an amazing collaborative team.
We help organisations make informed decisions about their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we are big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for ideas to thrive.
We are recruiting for Senior Consultants who will help lead and influence the performance of some of the largest infrastructure owners internationally.
Please ask about our flexible working arrangements.
In a typical week, you will:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value of their asset portfolio
- Applying your business management expertise in asset management and strategy for large organisations
- Presenting asset information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios to lead and implement Asset Management strategies and plans
- Helping our clients through Asset Management transformation programmes to achieve sustainable benefits for them and their customers
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities)
- Sharing learning with colleagues as part of a collaborative, learning culture
We want to hear from you if you:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Understand how to interpret asset data and information that will support best Asset Management practice through practical application and process ownership
- Have working knowledge of the practical application of ISO 55001, you are familiar with similar relevant industry standards or guidelines
- Are a member, or working towards membership, of a relevant professional body
- Have proven ability to balance financial and technical demands as part of project management
- Understand asset performance requirements and analysis techniques used for service level assurance
- Have valuable experience in planning and implementing change programmes as part of large Asset Management projects
- Understand and can evidence effective team management across organisational levels
- Are adaptable and can apply skills in unfamiliar business areas and create solutions