Part-time Salesperson (20 hours/week)
Salary: £16,000 + Bonus
Ideal Location: Within 45 minutes of Bishop’s Stortford
Who are YR Pod?
The team at YR Pod share a passion for design, carpentry and customer service. Producing made-to-order garden spaces for clients, they are renowned for their attention to detail and care. Under the owner’s watchful eye, the business has grown ten-fold over the last few years, and that upward trajectory continues.
It is a very exciting time to join the YR Pod team as they scale up the business. From small beginnings their story is one of team-spirit, craftsmanship and warmth – drawing skills and people together from across the globe to create beautiful garden spaces for clients. Many of whom go on to recommend them to others.
Does this sound like you?
This sales role will be the first salesperson to join the team. Until now all sales opportunities have been handled by the owner, Dan. The numbers of leads and the overall growth plans means additional support is now required. You will need to be both a team player and a strong self-starter.
Your responsibilities will include:
Responding to incoming enquiries and requests for pricing – from the website and social media advertising
Qualifying and prioritising of sales opportunities
Managing client consultations
Providing quotes and converting these to sales
Ensuring drawings and plans are supplied correctly and on-time
Liaising with Dan when bespoke design is required
Accurate record-keeping of client records and sales activities
Maintaining thorough product knowledge
Customer liaison through-out the sales process and at handover to the Operations Team
An ideal candidate will be:
- Customer service orientated – sales must be achieved via outstanding customer service and care. Creating lasting advocates for the business is crucial.
- Proactive – having an ability to self-motivate, pursue sales opportunities and initiate sales activity without continuous instruction.
- Results driven – demonstrating a commitment to achieve sales success and be part of the growth of the business.
- Team-player – a desire to collaborate with others; and support the wider goals of the entire business, rather than pursuing sales at any cost, or to the detriment of other parts of the business.
- Approachable, and friendly – the business thrives on its people and its culture. Being there for each other and for their customers.
- Experienced – with a minimum of 5 years sales or customer service experience. With great written and oral communication skills, maths and IT capability.
The specifics of the role:
The hours: 20 hours per week spread across Monday to Friday. Part-time. Permanent.
The days: To be agreed but must include part of Monday as many enquiries are received over the weekend.
The job location: Home-based but to be in the Bishop’s Stortford office once a fortnight.
Salary Package: £16K for 20hours/week, pension. A bonus will be offered during the probationary period, moving to a commission scheme once probation is successfully completed.
Holiday entitlement: 112 hours equivalent to 28 days at 4 working hours/day plus bank holidays
Learning and development: A structured on-boarding programme will be provided.
How to apply:
Please send your C.V with a covering letter to CAREERS@YRPOD.COM
Applications close on APRIL 9th 2021