Field Sales Executive – GSK, part time
Part Time, Permanent
Working: 3 days per week, 22 hours ideally Tue-Thu (but we may be flexible!). During peak periods you may be required to work an additional 2 hours per week. Ad hoc work periodically available in addition to these set hours.
Location: Swindon and the surrounding areas (SN1, 3, 5, 25 / OX1, 4, 11, 12, 14, 28, 33 / RG1, 2, 6, 14, 30, 31 / GL7, 8)
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets and delighting customers?
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun and challenging place to work?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing on our GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) team. GSK is a world-renown British consumer healthcare company and our team proudly represents their prestigious brands in store such as Aquafresh, Sensodyne, Piri allergy range, Panadol, Beechams, Voltarol, and Oilatum!
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
You will have:
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
In return we will offer you:
- Highly engaged, motivated team to support and develop you
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- iPad, smart phone and full tools for the trade
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing and the wider business
- Extra benefits include: Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Are you our next investment? Apply Now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.